The Japanese carmaker is prepared to reintroduce the revised Toyota Innova Crysta with the 2.4L diesel engine after the Innova Hycross. The model’s prices should be public in the upcoming weeks (i.e. in early February 2023). Bookings have already started, but delivery is expected to start in late April 2023. There will be four MPV grades: G, GX, VX, and ZX. A recent media source claims that the 2023 Toyota Innova Crysta GX diesel would be the first to be shipped to individual and fleet customers. By June or July 2023, VX and ZX trims will begin to be delivered.
The new Innova Crysta diesel will undoubtedly be less expensive than the Toyota Innova Hycross, which ranges in price from Rs 24.01 lakh to Rs 28.97 lakh. The redesigned MPV is expected to cost between Rs 20 lakh and Rs 27 lakh for the fully loaded trim and base model, respectively. Only the 7-seat layout is available for the ZX trim, whereas the 7- and 8-seat layouts are available for the other variations.
The new 2023 Toyota Innova Crysta has received a few changes. The model has a newly created front grille, fog lamp clusters with chrome surrounds, and a significantly modified front bumper. White Pearl Crystal, SuperWhite, Silver, Attitude Black, and Avant Grade Bronz are the five exterior colour choices available for it.
Toyota outfits the new Innova Crysta diesel with a TFT MID, an 8-inch Smart Playcast touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, leather seats in Black and Camel Tan options, rear auto AC with a digital display, an 8-way power adjustable driver seat, one-touch reclining second-row seats, seat back tables, and ambient lighting.
The MPV has many safety features, including seven airbags, front and rear parking sensors, electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD), antilock braking system (ABS), brake assist (BA), hill start assists control (HSAC), vehicle stability control (VSC), as well as three-point seatbelts and headrests.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be