Soon, the Hyundai Creta 2023, with improved safety features, will be released, ending the customers’ wait. Hyundai, a South Korean automaker, has upgraded the Hyundai Creta, its best-selling vehicle. The engine has been changed to comply with the soon-to-be-implemented RDE requirements. In addition, the safety features have been improved. The unique aspect is that this car now comes with 6 airbags as standard equipment.
However, due to these changes, this vehicle’s price has increased. The company has increased the price by ₹45000. That is, the base model of the Hyundai Creta will cost Rs 10.84 lakh, while the top model will cost Rs 19.13 lakh.
Will enter the market with the best safety features:
On the 2023 model, Hyundai has made several safety features standard. Six airbags are now standard on the Creta’s E trim level. Moreover, ESC, VSM, hill assist, rear disc brake, seat belt height adjustment, and ISOFIX mounts are available. The top-spec SX (O) model was the only one to include 6 airbags up until now. The Creta now comes equipped with a 60:40 split/fold-back seat function.
These cool features will be available with a powerful engine:
The engine’s output and performance haven’t changed at all. The Creta’s petrol engine may now use E20 fuel thanks to the company’s modifications. In other words, it may now be powered by fuel that contains 20% ethanol. Starting in April 2023, the government will gradually introduce E20 fuel. Also, RDE compliant now are the engines. This implies that they can be examined for Real World Emissions (RDE). The engine start-stop feature will now be included with all engines as standard.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be