The legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar was recently sighted in Hyderabad inspecting the Pininfarina Battista, which is said to be India’s most costly supercar. Tendulkar is a well-known auto aficionado with a personal collection of various high-end and unusual vehicles.
During his visit to the Formula E Race, Sachin drove it on the new Hyderabad E-Prix course.
Mahindra and Mahindra are the owners of the renowned Italian design firm Pininfarina. Pininfarina displayed the car at the city’s Formula E Grand Prix, and it is anticipated that the vehicle will soon be released.
Sachin is known to have owned vehicles, including the Nissan GT-R, Mercedes-Benz S Class, BMW i8, and BMW M5. The Suzuki Hayabusa, Yamaha R1, and Ducati 1098 are just a few of the bikes he is known to have had.
He has been connected to car brands in addition to being a collector. He has worked as a brand ambassador for BMW India and has ties to companies like Apollo Tyres and Nissan.
The cricketer’s affinity for cars and motorcycles is widely known, and he frequently discusses it in interviews. Additionally, he has been seen driving some of his cherished belongings about Mumbai.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be