South Korean car company Hyundai has introduced the new electric car Ionic-6. Recently its crash test was done by EuroNCAP. After this test, how many stars did Ionic-6 get in terms of safety and how safe is it for adults and children? We are giving you this information in this news.
Hyundai’s Ionic-6 crash test was done some time back by Euro NCAP. In this test, the electric sedan car Ionic-6 performed well in terms of safety. Due to this, it got full five stars on the crash test. The company also showcased this car at Auto Expo 2023.
According to the results after the crash test, this car is 97 per cent safe for adults and 87 per cent for children. Apart from this, it also gives 66 per cent safety to road users; in the case of safety assistance, this car scored 90 per cent marks.
In the case of adults, the car scored 15.5 per cent out of 16 in the frontal impact test. While it scored 15.9 out of 16 in the lateral impact test, 3.5 out of four in the rear impact and two in the rescue and extrication test.
The car also scored 24 out of 24 in the frontal and lateral impact test for child protection between the ages of six to 10 years. Regarding child safety features, the car scored 7 out of 13 and 12 out of 12 in the CRS Installation Check test.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be