Pune-based startup Vayve Mobility has introduced India’s first solar-powered electric car Eva at Auto Expo 2023.
This prototype car can easily seat two adults and a child. Two doors have been given in this small electric car with a very attractive look. The car runs entirely on solar energy and can travel up to 250 km on a single charge. The vehicle is powered by a 14 kWh battery that can be charged via solar panels or a standard electrical outlet.
A liquid-cooled PMSM motor is available in this solar car, and it generates a power of 6 kW. its small 14 kWh battery pack and fast charging can be fully charged in 45 minutes. Active liquid cooling is also available in it. The car’s battery can be fully charged in 4 hours via a standard socket.
The Eva gets features like a reversing camera, a touchscreen infotainment system and automatic emergency braking. It gets safety features like a monocoque chassis, driver’s airbag and IP-68-certified powertrain. It gets Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity system. Its panoramic sunroof gives a more spacious look to the car’s interior.
Its length is 3060 mm, width is 1150 mm, height is 1590 mm, and ground clearance of 170 mm is available. The compact size and efficient design of the car make it an ideal option for city driving.
The car’s body is lightweight, keeping flexibility and futuristic concept in mind. This design helps reduce the car’s overall weight and increase efficiency. The company is planning to launch it in India in 2024.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be