Today, more than one luxury car is available in the automobile market. Companies are working with a car -equipped cars. Recently luxury car manufacturer Mercedes unveiled its new model 2024 Mercedes E Class cabin. Everyone has been waiting for the 2024 Mercedes e-Class for a long time, what its cabin would be like, what would be new in this … Now all these questions have come to answer. He has also upgraded the features of his car. At the same time, the car will have to run with the partnership of Google and Mercedes Benz, and the vehicles will be equipped with easy, new technology. Let’s know what magnificent features will be seen in this car.
2024 Mercedes E-Class will be able to take selfie photos:
Mercedes – Benz has also added a selfie camera upgrading its features. Users can now do direct video conferencing through the camera installed in this car. You will also be able to take selfies with this camera, and different filters and setting options will also be given to you. You can customize the setting of the camera according to you.
Enjoy Tiktok in Mercedes E-Class:
The company says that after the launch, some initial customers will be given many app features like Zoom, Angry Birds, and Tick Talk. With the help of the infotainment system installed in this car, you can enjoy the video of Tiktok. A third party in the car system will install it.
3 display screen is used in the 2024 Mercedes E-Class:
It has a big ‘super screen’. Not only this, the features of audio-visual have been emphasized inside the new e-class, focusing more on advancing state-of-the-art technology. Apart from this, an MBUX super screen has been given in this luxury car. It comes with three screens. In which a driver display, one in the infotainment display and screen front passenger display have been given. MBUX Super Screen is based on MBUX hyper screen, which is available only at the top end.
Google and Mercedes Benz’s partnership will make a car easier to drive:
Mercedes-Benz has partnered with Google to develop branded navigation for its new MB.OS operating system, as this vehicle manufacturer wants to further build technology in its car.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be