French automaker Citroën has revealed the specifications of its upcoming electric hatchback car, eC3. The company launched the ICE version of this car last year.
Citroën’s eC3 will get a 29.2kWh battery pack, which according to the company, will give a range of up to 320km on a single charge. The electric motor fitted in it can produce 57 Bhp power and 143 Nm torque. This car will get a front axle-mounted electric motor, which will get two driving modes, Eco and Standard, and a regenerative braking system will also be available. A DC fast charging will also be supported in EC3, which can fully charge this car in 57 minutes. While it will take 10.5 hours to charge this car with a standard charger. This time is more than the Tiago EV, which will be a direct competitor of the eC3 in the market.
The Citroën eC3 will see everything similar to its petrol variant, except for the charging port and the modified tailpipe. On the inside, the electric C3 will get a new gear selector instead of the manual gearbox, like the petrol version. Also, it will get a 10-inch touchscreen with wireless smartphone connectivity as a feature, a four-speaker audio system, and a dedicated app for charging or locating charging stations.
The electric eC3 is expected to get a good response from the market. People buying an electric vehicle for the first time will like it more. Currently, Tata Motors has most of the cars available in the EV segment for less than Rs 20 lakh, and the company is about to add more. Very soon, eC3 can also be launched in the country.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be