The EC3 will be launched as the first electric car from Citroën. According to media reports, the company can launch it by the middle of February. However, no official information has been given by the company yet.
Bookings are on for the Citroën EC3. It can be booked both offline or online. The company started booking for this in late January. Currently, Citroën’s electric car can be booked for just Rs 25,000.
According to media reports, the company can offer a very attractive price. In the market, it will be challenged by Tata Tiago, which costs Rs 8.49 lakh. According to reports, the starting price of EC3 could be around the price of Tiago.
It will get a 26 cm Citroën Connect touchscreen with wireless screen mirroring. Apart from this, it has been given 35 smart features which can be used through the Citroën app. For driving, it will get two modes as Eco and Standard. The car will be made available in four monotones and nine dual-tone colours. In the interior too, there will be an option to choose one in Orange and Gray colours.
In this, a 29.2 kWh battery will be given by the company. The battery will be a high-energy density lithium-ion battery which will be naturally air-cooled. It will take 10.30 hours to charge the battery from 10-100 per cent with a 15 amp plug, while it can be charged from 10 to 100 per cent in just 57 minutes via DC fast charging.
The EC3 will be powered by the company’s Permanent Magnet Syncrorier motor, giving the car 57 PS and 143 Newton meters of torque. The car can run at a maximum speed of 107 kilometres per hour through this motor. At the same time, the car will achieve a speed of 60 kilometres from zero in just 6.8 seconds.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be