The long wait is over with Citroen India’s unveiling of the EC 3 (eC3), the company’s first electric hatchback vehicle. With two variations, the corporation is launching it (Live and Feel). Even before this vehicle was introduced, Citroen opened its pre-booking window in January.
If you were waiting for the Citroen eC3 to go on sale, find out more about it here, including the pricing, ordering process, battery specifications, driving range, amenities, and features.
Citroen eC3 Booking Process
Customers can make reservations on the official Citroen website or visit their local Citroen dealership to purchase the Citroen e C3. A nominal deposit of Rs 25,000 must be made to reserve this automobile.
Citroen eC3 Battery Pack and Charging
The company has fitted a front-mounted electric motor and a battery pack with a 29.2 kWh capacity to the Citroen e C3 electric vehicle. The maximum output from this motor is 143 Nm of peak torque and 56 Bhp of maximum power.
The manufacturer offers a DC fast charger and an onboard 3.3kW AC charger for this battery pack. With a home AC charger, the battery pack can be fully charged in 10.5 hours, according to the manufacturer. Using a fast charger, this battery pack can be fully charged from 10% to 80% in 57 minutes.
Citroen eC3 features?
In this electric car, the company has a 10.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity, manual AC, digital instrument cluster, keyless entry, height adjustable driver seat, connected car tech, dual front airbags, anti-lock braking with EBD. Added features like system and rear parking sensors.
Citroen eC3 Driving Range and Top Speed
Regarding the driving range of the Citroën E C3, the company claims that once full charge, this electric car gives a driving range of 320 km. With this range, a top speed of 107 kmph is available. Another company claim regarding Speed is that the Citroën e C3 can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 6.8 seconds.
How much does the Citroen eC3 cost?
The company has launched the Citroën EC3 in the market with an initial price of Rs 11.50 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be