French automaker Citroën has unveiled the ëC3, the electric version of the C3 hatchback in the country. This is the company’s third model in the country. Customers can book this car from January 22, while its sales can start from next month.
The charging port has been given on the front fender of the car’s exterior. This electric car is similar to its ICE version, as the design of this car is entirely based on the ICE variant.
On the inside, the car gets a few changes compared to its ICE version. It gets buttons in the centre console to select the drive mode that changes the gear lever.
The Citroen eC3 gets a single electric motor, which can generate 57 hp power and 143 Nm torque. This car can accelerate from 0-60 kmph in just 6.8 seconds and has a top speed of 107 kmph. It has a 29.2 kWh battery pack, with which a standard 3.3 kW onboard AC charger has been given, and it takes 10.5 hours to charge up to 10-100 per cent. Also, it can be set from 10 to 80 per cent with a DC charger in 57 minutes. Once charged, this car can run up to 320 km.
C3 Electric has been introduced in two variants, Live and Feel. It features a 10.2-inch infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, connected car tech, a 4-speaker audio system and a height-adjustable driver seat. Safety features include ABS and dual airbags with EBD.
After launch, this electric car will compete with Tata Tiago EV and Tigor EV in the Indian market. The ex-showroom price of its ICE variant is between Rs 5.71 lakh to Rs 8.06 lakh so this electric compact hatchback can be close to Rs 10 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be