Citroën C5 Aircross and Citroën C3 prices hiked to Rs 50,000: Citroën vehicles have become costlier in the new year. French carmaker Citroën has increased the prices of its C5 Aircross SUV and C3 models. The new prices have come into effect from January 1, 2023. The company has increased the price of the Citroën C5 Aircross by Rs. 50,000. In the new year, the price of the C3 model has increased by Rs 27,500.
This is the new price of Citroen C5 Aircross and C3 cars.
Last year saw the facelift of the Citroën C5 Aircross. In the SUV segment, the company has introduced this model in a single variant. After the price hike, the new Citroën C5 Aircross now costs Rs. 37.17 lakhs, ex-showroom. Talking about the C3 model, the company has increased the price of the Citroën C3 from January 1. Citroën has increased the prices for this model’s naturally aspirated petrol variant by Rs 27,500. The price of its turbo petrol variant has increased by Rs 20,000. A new Feel 1.2 turbo-petrol dual-tone variant has been introduced by Citroën, whose ex-showroom price is Rs 8.10 lakh.
These features are available in the Citroen C5 Aircross SUV.
The Citroën C5 Aircross SUV gets a fresh design with tweaked headlights. The front of the vehicle gets twin daytime running lights (twin DRLs) on both sides. Body cladding and alloy wheels are seen in the C5 Aircross. Many new features are seen in the interior of this SUV, which has a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and comfortable seats. The speciality of the seat fitted in the C5 Aircross is that it has been given heating and cooling functions.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be