Citroen C3 will introduce the electric C3 in the Indian market next year. According to the company, the E-C3 electric crossover will be launched early next year.
Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares has confirmed that the C3 electric hatchback will be launched early next year (2023). The car will be manufactured at the company’s Hosur (Tamil Nadu) plant. It is expected that the new Citroen electric car may come as an affordable model, which will directly compete with the recently launched Tata Tiago EV.
Performance and Driving Range
Like its ICE model, the Citroen C3 EV is also based on the same platform, so don’t expect much change on the exterior. It could be offered multiple battery options. If media reports are to be believed, the company can present it with a 50W battery pack seen in the Peugeot e-208 sold in the global market. The WLTP-certified range of this battery is 350 km. Upcoming Car news It is believed that the electric motor given in this car will generate power of 135 bhp and torque of 260 Nm.
This car can also offer a smaller battery pack, which will give a driving range of up to 350 kilometres. Due to the smaller battery pack, this variant will be cheaper. Apart from this, some features can also be reduced in it. However, more information about this will be available only at the time of the car’s launch. Features like cruise control, rear defogger, rear wiper, ORVM with manual adjustment, region braking, multiple drive modes etc., can be given in this car.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be