Citroën is preparing to bring a new utility vehicle to the markets of many countries, including India and Brazil. This new model has been seen many times in the country and abroad during testing. This car will come in 5 and 7-seater options. This car can be launched in the Indian market by the end of this year.
The new Citroen C3 Aircross has now been spied testing in Brazil. From which information about its size and design is available. This car will be based on the company’s CMP, i.e. Common Modular Platform, which is also used for the C3 hatchback. However, the platform will be updated to fit the larger 3-row model, as the C3 hatchback measures 3.98 meters in length while the new C3 Aircross is expected to be around 4.3 to 4.4 meters.
The new Citroen C3 Aircross looks like a bigger C3 hatchback. The car looks identical to the standard C3 till its B-pillar. The rear doors are bigger and come with a large glass area. It can get new bumpers, C and D pillars, bigger ground clearance, and 15 or 16-inch wheels with plastic body cladding.
Its interior can be seen like the C3 hatchback. Along with this, many other features will also be present in it. Earlier spied pictures suggest it will get the same dashboard layout, steering wheel and instrument console as the C3. The second and third-row seats of this car can be folded.
The new Citroen C3 Aircross can get a 1.2L turbo petrol engine, generating 110bhp power and 190Nm torque. It can get the option of both manual and automatic gearbox. In its lower-spec variant, a 1.0L 3-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol engine can be given with a manual gearbox. This variant can compete with the Renault Triber.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be