Citroen is about to add a new 3-row SUV to its product portfolio for the Indian market. This model will be produced for markets like Brazil and India. According to a report, the new Citroen 7-Seater SUV will be built on the lines of the C3 hatchback. It has been given the codename CC24.
According to the reports, this upcoming SUV will be launched in the Indian market under Citroen C3 Aircross. Its testing model has been seen testing many times.
Most of the design parts of the Citroen C3 Aircross will be similar to the Citroen C3 hatchback. The new Citroen 7-seater SUV will get a slightly different front grille and bumper. Its fog lamp assembly will be positioned slightly below the C3 hatchback. Its prototype had 17-inch wheels. However, it is believed that this car can come with 16-inch wheels. At the same time, alloy wheels can be given in their top variant.
According to the previously leaked images, the Citroen C3 Aircross will be longer than the C3 hatchback. The extra row will be adjusted in its increased length.
Along with the exterior, its cabin will also resemble the Citroen C3. The new 7-seater SUV from Citroen could come with a 10-inch free-standing touchscreen infotainment system. The unit may support wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity. It can get features like a digital instrument cluster, flat bottom steering with mounted cluster, 4 speakers, tilt adjustable steering, speed sensitive auto door lock, door edge warning and roof rails.
The engine setup of the new Citroen 7-seater SUV can get the option of 1.2L, 3-cylinder turbo petrol and 1.2L, 3-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol engine. The first one can generate 110bhp power along with 190Nm torque. While the latter generates 82bhp power and 115Nm peak torque.
The sale of the upcoming Citroen C3 Aircross in the Indian market is expected to start by the end of 2023. After launch, it will compete with the Renault Triber.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be