Citroen has two cars in its product lineup for the Indian market – the C3 hatchback and the C5 aircross. Now the company is preparing to enter the compact MPV segment with a new 7-seater model. This MPV will be based on the C3 hatchback. According to the reports, its testing has started. Its prototype has been seen with some unique details.
The new 7-seater car from Citroen will take on the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga once it is launched in India.
Let us know what will be unique in this.
Design of the Citroen 7-Seater MPV
The design of the new Citroen 7-Seater MPV will be very similar to the Citroen C3 hatchback. However, it will be longer than this and will have more cabin space. The test model of the Citroen MPV has been spotted with 16-inch wheels instead of the 17-inch units found on the C3. The upcoming model is expected to get plastic body cladding around the body, a larger glass area and a longer rear overhang. At the same time, its ground clearance will also be high.
The new Citroen MPV will be designed on the CMP (Common Modular Platform) of the Stellantis borrowed from the C3 hatchback. Upcoming car in India However, the carmaker could update its architecture for this model, which is over 4 meters long.
Citroen 7-Seater MPV Interior & Features
The interior layout and features of the new MPV are expected to be similar to the C3 hatchback. Its touchscreen infotainment system, instrument cluster, dashboard design, centre console and steering wheel will also be like the C3. Also, more standard features can be found in this 7-seater MPV. It can be made available with 6 and 7-seat configurations. Also, its 6-seater version can come with captain seats in the middle row.
Citroen 7-Seater MPV Engine
The new Citroen 7-Seater MPV will get two engine options. One will be a 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol and the other a 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder turbo petrol engine. Both these motors power the C3 hatchback. Its naturally aspirated unit generates 82PS power along with 115Nm of peak torque. At the same time, its turbo motor can generate power of 110PS and torque of 190Nm. Transmission options will include a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic unit.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be