There is a lot of craze among the youth regarding the car’s sporty look. Sporty cars cost more. For this reason, people with low budgets cannot buy it.
Famous companies like Hyundai and Tata have launched many cars for less than Rs 10 lakh in this segment. Apart from the low price, it also competes with many other cars in terms of features. Do have a look at these cars with powerful engines and sporty looks.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo
Hyundai Grand i10 Neos Turbo can be a good option. It rivals many cars in terms of looks as well as features. Its price starts from Rs.8.02 lakh only. Powered by a three-cylinder 1 liter turbo petrol engine, it can produce 100 PS of max power and 172 Nm of torque. It is mated to a total of 5-speed gearboxes.
Tata Altroz iTurbo
Tata Altroz has been given a turbo petrol 1.2 liter engine. It can generate maximum torque of 140 Nm and 110 K power. Apart from this, it has been linked to 5-speed gearbox transmission. It is equipped with many modern features. Its price starts from Rs.8.25 lakh only.
Hyundai i20 N Line
Hyundai i20 N Line gets a 1 liter turbo petrol engine. It can produce 120 PS of power and a peak torque of 172 Nm. Very comfortable seats have been given in the sporty look and interior. Due to the dual exhaust, the rear look is also awe-inspiring. Disc brakes have been given on all four wheels. Its price starts from Rs.10 lakhs.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be