More than four lakh road accidents occur yearly in the country, where lakhs of people lose their lives. The government is constantly making efforts to reduce the number of these accidents and deaths, in which many significant steps are being taken. In this, the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) has made it mandatory to provide at least 6 airbags in all cars from October this year. However, this is bound to increase the prices of cars. But safety is an essential aspect of cars, so today we will tell you about some such cars in the country with 6 airbags at a low price.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Maruti Suzuki upgraded its premium hatchback last year. In which many new features and new technologies were included. The feature of 6 airbags is given in the top variants like Zeta and Alpha of this car. The starting ex-showroom price of its 6-airbag variant is Rs 8.26 lakh. Along with this, safety features like ESP, brake assist, reverse parking sensor, hill-hold assist, 360-degree camera, and ABS with EBD are also available in this car.
Kia offers 6 airbags as standard across all variants of the Carens MPV. In addition, the car also gets safety features like rear parking sensors, ISOXIF anchorage, ABS with EBD, downhill brake control, brake assist, a Highline TPMS, hill-assist control and all-wheel disc brakes. The initial ex-showroom price of this car is Rs. 10.20 lakhs.
The Hyundai i20 also gets the feature of 6 airbags. Its top-end variant Asta (O), is equipped with 6 airbags. It also gets safety features like a Highline TPMS, ESC, rear parking camera, ISOFIX child seat anchors, hill assists control, ABS with EBD, and reverse parking sensors. The ex-showroom price of this car starts from Rs. 9.59 lakhs.
Hyundai i20 N Line
The top-end N8 trim of the i20 N Line, the sportier version of the Hyundai i20, also gets the feature of 6 airbags. Apart from the regular i20, many other features and red accents are also seen in the look. The ex-showroom price of this car starts from Rs. 11.03 lakhs.
The SX (O) variants of the Hyundai Venue get the feature of 6 airbags. Along with this, safety features like a reverse parking sensor, vehicle stability management, hill assist control, Highline tire pressure monitoring system, ABS with EBD, rear camera, ESC and ISOFIX anchorage are also available in this car. The ex-showroom price of this variant is Rs 11.92 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be