There is a lot of car demand in the country, so automakers are constantly expanding their portfolio and introducing more and more cars in the Indian car market.
Tata Nexon gets two engine options: a 1.2-litre, three-cylinder, turbo-petrol unit with outputs of 120 PS and 170 Nm and a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder, turbodiesel engine with outputs of 110 PS and 260 Nm. Both engines are offered with the option of 6-speed manual transmission and a 6-speed AMT. In addition, it gets safety features like dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, a rear-view camera, an electronic stability program (ESP), a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) and ISOFIX child-seat anchors. The starting ex-showroom price of this car is Rs 7.80 lakh.
The Maruti Brezza gets a 1.5-litre petrol engine with outputs of 103PS and 137 Nm. It gets the option of 5-speed manual transmission and 6-speed automatic transmission. Soon its CNG version is also likely to hit the market, which will get an output of 88 PS and 121.5 Nm and will be offered only with a 5-speed manual transmission. The starting ex-showroom price of this car is Rs 8.19 lakh.
The Hyundai Venue gets three engine options:
- A 1.2-litre petrol engine with 83PS and 114Nm output
- A 1-litre turbo-petrol engine with 120 PS and 172 Nm output
- A 1.5-litre petrol engine with 100 PS and 240 Nm output
-Litre diesel engine option is available. The car gets a 6-speed iMT, 6-speed automatic and an optional 7-speed DCT (dual-clutch automatic) option. The starting ex-showroom price of this car is Rs 7.68 lakh.
The Tata Tiago gets a 1.2-litre petrol engine generating 86PS and 113 Nm outputs, mated to a 5-speed manual and an optional 5-speed AMT. A CNG kit option is also available with this petrol unit. Also, this car gets features like a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, projector headlights with LED DRL, 15-inch alloy wheels, an eight-speaker sound system, automatic climate control and a cooled glovebox. The price of this car is between Rs 5.54 lakh to Rs 8.05 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be