Tata Motors released the figures for vehicles sold in December 2022 on Sunday. The company sold 72,997 units of cars last month. At the same time, the company sold 66,307 units of cars in December 2021. This means that Tata Motors has achieved a growth of 10 per cent in sales annually.
Passenger vehicle sales in the domestic market at 40,043 units last month compared to 35,299 units in December 2021, a growth (increase) of 13.4 per cent.
The company said electric passenger vehicle sales, including exports, grew 64.2 per cent to 3,868 units last month compared to 2,355 units in December 2021.
This Ford plant will be named after Tata on January 10
Tata Motors is set to start Ford India’s manufacturing plant in January 2023. The company says the Ford India plant will be fully acquired from January 10. In August this year, the company announced that its subsidiary Tata Passenger Electric Mobility Ltd (TPEML) would acquire Ford India Pvt Ltd’s (FIPL) Sanand plant in Gujarat for Rs 725.7 crore.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be