The cost of petrol and diesel and the serious pollution problem attract people towards electric vehicles. At the same time, vehicle manufacturing companies are also engaged in introducing one better electric car. Here we are going to make a comparison of two electric cars for you. So that you can choose a better option while taking an electric car.
Tata Tiago and Citroën EC3, sizes of both cars
The petrol variant of the Citroën is more significant than the petrol variant of the Tata Tiago. On the other hand, talking about the electric variant, the Tiago electric car EC3 comes with a 212 mm long, 56 mm wide and 140 mm long wheelbase. The Citroën EV offers 315-L boot space against 240-L in Tata Tiago.
Citroen electric car
It has a battery of 292 kWh, capable of giving an ARAI-certified range of up to 320 kilometres on a full charge. It takes 10 hours and 30 minutes to charge its battery with a 15A standard charger fully. At the same time, it can be charged up to 10-80% in 57 minutes with a fast charger.
Talking about Tata Tiago, it can be charged up to 80% in 57 minutes by charging both medium and long with a DC fast charger. At the same time, it can be charged for long distances in 8 hours and 40 minutes.
The Citroen EC3 is powered by a synchronous motor that produces 57 PS of maximum power and 143 Nm of peak torque. This car can accelerate from 0 to 60 kmph in 6.8 seconds.
The medium variant of the Tata Tiago electric car is capable of producing 61 PS of power and 110 NM of torque. It can accelerate from 0-60 kmph in just 6.2 seconds. Its long-range version can produce a maximum power of 75 PS and a peak torque of 114 NM. It can accelerate from 0-60 kmph in just 5.7 seconds.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be