Vehicle manufacturer Hyundai Motor has launched the facelift version of its hatchback car Grand i10 Nios. The starting ex-showroom price of this car has been kept at Rs 5.68 lakh. The design, features, and engine of this car have been updated. This car is one of the flagship models of the company. This car competes with Maruti’s Swift facelift in the market. If you also want to buy any of these cars, then today we will tell you the comparison of these two cars.
The Maruti Swift has a 1.2-litre, 4-cylinder, normally aspirated petrol engine that produces 90 PS and 113 Nm of torque. This engine can generate 98.5 Nm and 77.5 PS of torque on CNG. The CNG engine only receives a 5-speed manual gearbox; the 5-speed manual and automatic transmissions are only available for the petrol engine.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is powered by a 1.2-litre, four-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol engine. This engine can produce 83 PS of power and 114 Nm of torque. This engine can run on E20-grade fuel. This car gets the option of a 5-speed manual and AMT transmission. This engine outputs 69PS and 95.2Nm on CNG and gets a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Maruti Swift Features Comparison
The features of Maruti include a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system, ABS, EBD, projector headlamps, cruise control, auto-folding ORVMs, auto temperature control, analogue instrument cluster with colour MID, rearview camera, dual airbags, and idle engine. Features like start/stop, electronic stability control, hill start assist, LED daytime running lights and fog lamps are available.
Hyundai Grand I10 Nios Features Comparison
The Hyundai Grand I10 Nios features include a hill start assist, wireless charging pad, tire pressure monitoring system, footwell lights, cruise control, six airbags, ISOFIX anchors, auto headlamps, rearview camera, USB Type-C ports, and hill descent. Control, electronic stability control, rear parking sensors, an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system, an updated instrument cluster and additional control buttons on the steering are also provided.
Dimension and Price Comparison
Regarding Maruti Suzuki Swift’s dimensions, its length is 3,845mm, width 1,735mm and height 1,530mm. The car gets a wheelbase of 2,450mm. The starting ex-showroom price of this car is Rs 5.92 lakh. At the same time, the new Grand i10 Nios hatchback is 3,815mm long, 1,680mm wide and 1,520mm high. The wheelbase of this car is 2,450mm. The starting ex-showroom price of the Grand i10 Nios facelift is Rs 5.68 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be