Electric sedan car seal information from BYD has been made public through the website. The company showcased this sedan car at Auto Expo 2023 as well. But then the information about the car was kept from the company.
According to the company’s website, the electric car’s motor will be very powerful. Through this, the car can be taken from zero to 100 kilometres in just 3.8 seconds. The company has also done its moose test at a speed of 83.5 kilometres per hour. The company has given 82 kWh battery in it. Due to this, the car can run for about 700 kilometres on a single charge.
The biggest feature of this car is that the company has fitted its battery into the body of the car itself. The company calls this cell body technology. Developed as a sandwich structure, fitting the battery inside the Seal’s body has significantly improved its handling, performance, safety and stability. The car frame will have a tray at the bottom with the binder, cell, binder and upper cover of the integrated battery at the top.
Apart from the car’s battery and motor, the company has also paid much attention to its design. Due to this, its capacity will also be much better. The company is told that its handling will also be very good and special technology has been given in it, due to which the vibration in the car will also be reduced considerably. So that every
Besides being an electric car, safety will also be very good. The biggest safety risk in any electric vehicle is the battery. If an accident happens, the battery causes more damage, but fitting the battery to the body will increase safety in this car. Its protection will increase up to 50% during a frontal impact and up to 45% during a side impact.
The company introduced this electric sedan during the Auto Expo 2023. Now the company plans to launch it in India during the festive season, i.e. in October 2023. Along with this, its delivery will also be started only then. It is expected that the company can start booking it three-four months before the launch in October.
BYD’s Seal is a premium electric sedan car, which the company will present in the last quarter of this year. The company has not given information about its price, but it can challenge cars like Mercedes’ EQS range of electric sedans in the market.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be