New Delhi: The Maruti Alto 800 car is sufficient to win over everyone’s affections. There is no need to be concerned if you wish to purchase an automobile. At a very low cost, you can affordably get a Maruti Alto 800 and take it home. You shouldn’t have any issues if you haven’t purchased this automobile.
This car has good features and mileage, sufficient to win people over. You need not worry if you have not yet purchased this vehicle. The price of this car, which can be purchased for about Rs. 40,000, includes a financing option. It contains all the appealing qualities that appeal to everyone’s hearts.
Buy and bring a car for just this much money.
The Suzuki Alto 800 from Maruti is available at a special price, so you may purchase it and drive it home immediately. On the open market, this motorcycle will cost Rs 3.98 lakh. Paying about 10% down allows you to buy a car and drive it home (Rs 40,000).
Also, other institutions offer loans with terms ranging from one year to seven years. In this case, the loan term is 5 years, and the bank’s interest rate is 10%. In this situation, you must make a monthly EMI payment of Rs 7,587. In 5 years, you must pay Rs 96 thousand towards the entire loan amount (Rs 3,58,734).
Car engines stole people’s hearts.
The Maruti Alto 800’s characteristics and mileage
A 5-speed manual transmission is paired to a 0.8-liter gasoline engine that powers the Alto 800. The output decreases to 41PS and 60Nm in CNG mode. The business claims the mileage is 31.59 km/kg for CNG and 22.05 km/l for gasoline. Let us inform you that you can purchase the car for a low price and drive it home. This vehicle’s showroom is seeing a lot of sales, which you can comfortably take advantage of.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be