Few alternatives are accessible for individuals seeking a pragmatic and pleasant CNG automobile in India, even though there are already more than 20 CNG cars accessible nationwide.
Many manufacturers are presently supplying economical, and VFM options in their CNG range since CNG automobiles are valued for their improved fuel consumption and lower operating costs. While most CNG vehicles in the nation provide a fantastic deal for individuals seeking a small commuter, there is an increasing need for family-friendly CNG vehicles in India. The Ertiga CNG and the XL6 CNG are the only options for purchasers in the 6/7-seater CNG automobile segment.
Maruti Ertiga CNG
The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is one of the best options available for about Rs 15 lakh, a practical and comfy MPV with functionality and a roomy interior. The 1.5L DualJet petrol propeller that powers the Ertiga CNG produces peak power and torque outputs of 87 bhp and 121.5 Nm in the CNG mode.
For curious people, the estimated mileage per kilogramme is 26.11 kilometres. The standard VXi variant of the Maruti Ertiga CNG costs Rs. 10.44 lakh in India, whereas the ZXi CNG model costs Rs. 11.54 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Martui XL6 CNG
The Maruti XL6 has an incredibly spacious 6-seater compartment and is a more expensive alternative to the Ertiga in the Indian industry. In addition to having a vast list of functionality, it also receives numerous aesthetic improvements that give it a more upscale appearance than the Ertiga’s standard variants.
Therefore, for everyone seeking a luxurious and comfy CNG family vehicle, the newly released XL6 CNG is a fantastic option. The XL6 CNG and Ertiga CNG have the same engine and can only be purchased with a 5-speed manual transmission. However, the actual fuel efficiency is somewhat higher at 26.32 km/kg. Priced at Rs. 12.24 lakh, the Maruti XL6 CNG is only offered in the base Zeta variant (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be