Bring a Maruti Alto K10 to your home for just 40 thousand, it will rule hearts with a stylish look and the best mileage, you will be familiar with the names of many such vehicles in the market, but all Maruti cars are best, great look and have amazing mileage. Maruti Alto’s excellent ABS makes its own identity in the auto sector, where we will learn about many new features.
There is a long range of cars with excellent mileage available in the market, out of which today we are talking about the Maruti Alto K10 in the top 5 low budget cars, which is liked for its mileage apart from the low price. If you want to buy a Maruti Alto K10 and want to know about it, then here we are telling you the easy finance plan to buy this car with full details.
What is the price of a Maruti Alto K10 car?
Maruti Alto K10 LXI, which is the base model of this car. The price of this variant is Rs 4,82,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi). After being on-road, this price becomes Rs 5,31,849. If you do not have that much budget or do not want to spend such a huge amount at once, you can also buy this car through this easy finance plan.
Maruti Alto K10 finance plan:
According to online finance, if you have Rs 40,000 for this car, the bank can loan you Rs 4,02,992. The bank will charge an interest rate of 9.8 per cent per annum on this loan. Once the loan is approved, you will have to deposit Rs 40,000 for the down payment of the Maruti Alto K10 and then pay a monthly instalment of Rs 8,523 for the next five years. EMI will have to be paid. After knowing the details of the finance plan of the Maruti Alto K10, you should know the complete details of this car which includes engine and mileage.
Maruti Alto K10 LXi Powerful Engine and Mileage:
On August 18, 2022, Maruti Alto K10 was launched in India. The 1.0-litre 3-cylinder petrol engine in the Alto K10 can generate 66 horsepower and 89 Nm of torque. This engine is available with either an AMT or a 5-speed manual transmission. The Maruti Celerio also has this engine. Compared to the Alto 800, this vehicle has higher power. The distance is also between 24 and 33 kilometres. The ARAI has verified this mileage.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be