The Brezza with a sunroof brought home just 1 lakh, with a new avatar and great features. This car was launched last year in a new avatar. Since then, there has been a boom in Brezza sales. People like Maruti Suzuki Brezza, a popular car in the compact SUV segment, due to its design, mileage and features apart from its price. Maruti Brezza Lxi is the base model of this SUV, with prices starting from Rs.8,19,000 (ex-showroom) in Delhi. In the Maruti Brezza, the company offers six colours and three dual-tone shade options. If you like Maruti Brezza and want to buy it, we have brought its EMI Calculator. You can buy this SUV by paying Rs.1 lakh by opting for the loan option. Now further, you will know every small and big detail of the price, features, mileage, engine and specification of this SUV.
Maruti Brezza Engine and Features:
Regarding the engine and mileage of the Maruti Brezza LXI, the 1.5-litre petrol engine has been given in Maruti Brezza generates a power of 103 PS and a peak torque of 137 Nm. A 5-speed gearbox has been paired with this engine. Along with this, regarding the mileage of Brezza, the company claims that the compact SUV gives a mileage of 20.15 kilometres per litre. This mileage has been certified by ARAI.
Maruti Brezza base model includes features like a multi-function steering wheel, touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, engine start-stop button, and lock braking system.
Brought home by paying only Rs 1 lakh down payment:
According to the Maruti Brezza Finance Plan, you can take this car home by paying just 1 lakh online down payment and on EMI. According to the EMI calculator, if you want to own this car, the bank will loan you up to Rs 8,19,226 for this SUV at an interest rate of 8.9 per cent per annum. If you pay a Down Payment of 1 lakh for a Maruti Brezza, you will have to pay a Monthly EMI of Rs 17,326 every month for 5 years. The base model of the Maruti Brezza costs Rs 8,19,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi), and the on-road price of this base model goes up to Rs 9,19,226.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be