The Gurkha SUV is powered by the identical 2.6L FM CR diesel electric motor that drives the Force Motors Urbania.
Force Motors, the leading van manufacturer in India, has announced that registrations for the Urbania are now being received at select Force Motors Commercial Vehicle dealers across metros and micro metros for a fee of Rs. 1 lakh.
Force Motors is recognised in India for producing vans, tractors, buses, and people carriers. The business has also ventured into the leisure market with the Gurkha SUV. Force Motors also manufactures electric motors, axles, and gearboxes in India for German automakers such as Mercedes-Benz and BMW.
Force Motors officially unveiled the Urbania van during a distributor meeting in Indore. Prices begin at Rs 28.99 lakh. This applies to the standard wheelbase type (3615 mm), which can seat 13 people plus 1 driver. Force Motors has already officially launched reservations for the vehicle.
Force Motors Urbania, the First In-Segment Vehicle, has the following features:
● The first entirely from scratch, next-generation adaptable monocoque panelled van design in India is called URBANIA.
● The first vehicle in the genre with driver and co-driver airbags to satisfy crash, overturn, and pedestrians safety requirements
● First in the sector to provide flexible front suspension with transversal springs for best-in-class ride and satisfy the criteria for passengers.
● The segment’s first to offer daytime operating DRLs, projector headlights, and distinctive tail lights using light assist innovation.
● The first in the sector to provide an ergonomically engineered cockpit with car-like handlebars with tilt and telescopic adjustment and a telescopic adjustable steering wheel.
● The company’s total debut is to provide all-wheel disc brakes and ESP, ABS, EBD, and ETDC.
Bookings for Force Motors Urbania are now available.
Bookings may only be made at specific Force Motors Commercial Vehicle dealerships. The ones in metropolises and mini-metros. The registration fee is Rs. 1 lakh. The corporation’s website contains a list of authorised retailers who can collect reservations. Before the Covid-19 monster, Force had shown off a new platform for their automotive components. T1N was developed to fulfil sustainable transportation demand while also being electrified. At the 2020 Auto Expo, Force Motors displayed both ICE and EV variants of the T1N Van.
This is the manufacturing edition of that invention. Except for the Force logo, anything from the idea has been carried through. The front grille is dominated by vividly written Urbania branding at that location. It meets collision, rollover, and traffic calming criteria and has driver and co-driver airbags. Compared to India’s vans, Urbania is quite crisp and on the level as worldwide vans. It gets a better bumper. The headlamps now have projector components and a big “C” LED DRL. It gets glued glass alternatively of sliding glass down the side, which immediately makes it more luxurious. The same is true for Cruiser and Gurkha.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be