Luxury vehicle manufacturer Mercedes-Benz has resumed bookings for two of its popular cars. Customers can deposit token money for AMG G63 and Maybach GLS 600. Let us tell you that both the vehicles were brought to India through the CBU route, and there was a tremendous response from the people in booking the first batch.
Good demand is being seen for both Mercedes vehicles in India. Mercedes’ annual growth with top-end cars has been 69 per cent. Because of this, the company is expecting a big boom in this segment. The Mercedes-Benz segment includes models such as the AMG E 53 Cabriolet, AMG G 63, GLS Maybach, and S-Class.
Presently both these cars are coming through the CBU route, due to which their delivery is taking a long time. The waiting period for the GLS Maybach 600 is expected to be shorter by eight to 10 months, while the AMG G63 may have to wait for at least 12 to 16 months.
Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600
The Mercedes GLS 600 car gets a 3,982 cc V8 engine, which generates maximum power of 410 kW (557hp) at 6000-6500 rpm and a peak torque of 730 Nm at 2500-4500 rpm. Also, with a top speed of 250 kmph, the car can do 0-100 kmph in just 4.9 seconds. Please tell me that the price of this car is 2.92 crores (ex-showroom).
Mercedes-Benz AMG G63
Mercedes-Benz AMG G63 can be bought for 2.45 crores (ex-showroom). This car has a petrol engine of 3982 cc. This car can generate 576.63bhp of power at 6,000rpm and 850Nm of peak torque at 2500–3500rpm. Also, the car is available with automatic transmission.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be