Recently Mahindra & Mahindra launched the 2WD variant of its off-road car Thar with both petrol and diesel engines. According to the information, due to the heavy demand for this car, the waiting period has increased to 18 months. Mahindra Thar competes with Maruti Jimny and Force Gurkha in this segment.
According to the information, there is still a maximum waiting period of 3 months for buying the petrol variant of Mahindra Thar. But the waiting period available for its diesel variants has increased to 16-18 months in some cities. At the same time, a waiting period of up to 3 months is being given on both petrol and diesel variants of Thar 4×4.
Thar 4×2 is in high demand.
The rise in demand for the most affordable car in the Thar line-up is not surprising. Coming in under 4 meters in length and with an engine of less than 1.5 litres, this car will make you feel any shortcomings compared to a 4×4. Along with this, it also saves some money spent from your pocket.
On the other hand, if we look at the difference in the price of diesel variants MT AX (O) and LX of 4×2 and Thar 4×4 cars, then there is a difference of about Rs 4.17 lakh and Rs 3.88 lakh.
According to the information, customers who have already booked 4×4 Thar are now changing their bookings to 4×2 instead of 4×4. Because many customers like Thar but do not need an off-road Thar. So for them, the 4×2 option is better and cheaper too. This is the major reason for the reduction in the waiting period of the Thar 4X4 and the increase in the waiting period of the Thar 4X2.
There is no direct competition for Mahindra Thar. But it competes with the more expensive 4WD car Force Gurkha and Maruti’s Jimny.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be