Honda Cars are about to launch the facelift version of its premium sedan car, Honda City, in India’s domestic market. But according to reports, the booking process for the new sedan has already started at select Honda dealerships. The company has updated this facelift avatar regarding design, features and specifications, whose teaser has also been launched recently.
2023 Honda City Facelift bookings open:
After the Honda City facelift launch, bookings have been started at select Honda Cars dealerships. A token of Rs 20 to 25 thousand is being taken for this booking. However, an official announcement has yet to be made by Honda regarding the pre-booking of Honda City 2023.
When will the 2023 Honda City Facelift be launched?
The company still needs to give information about the launch of this sedan, but according to the reports, this car can be introduced in the last week of March 2023.
2023 Honda City Facelift Design, these can be significant changes:
2023 Honda City Facelift Design, these can be significant changes
The new design bumper and chrome grille will be added to the front of the Honda City 2023. By changing the design of the headlight, it can be made LED and LED DRL and fog lamps will be added to it. On the rear side, the company can add a new design rear bumper and LED taillights with a Z design. Apart from this, the tailgate design can also be designed according to the aerodynamic design.
What will be the engine of the 2023 Honda City Facelift?
The company can launch the Honda City 2023 in the market with two engine options, in which the company can offer the option of mild hybrid and strong hybrid. With the introduction of hybrid technology, the mileage of this sedan is expected to be better.
The engine found in Honda City can be the first 1.5-litre petrol engine mild hybrid and the second 1.5-litre strong hybrid. The first 1.5-litre mild hybrid engine generates 119 Bhp power and 145 Nm peak torque. The company can offer a 6-speed manual and automatic transmission with the first engine, but a 7-speed automatic gearbox can be given with the strong hybrid engine.
Some new features will be added to the 2023 Honda City Facelift:
The features the company will update in the Honda City facelift include newly designed leather seats, a dual-tone interior, a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, ambient lighting, all ventilated seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, wireless charger, cruise control, full… Features like digital driver display are going to be available.
What will be the price of the 2023 Honda City Facelift?
No official announcement has been made by Honda Cars about the price of this sedan, but according to the reports, this premium sedan can be launched in the market with an initial price of Rs 12 to 15 lakhs.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be