BMW has launched the new XM SUV and the M340i facelift sedan in the Indian market. The new BMW XM is priced at Rs 2.60 crore (ex-showroom, India), making it the flagship BMW model in our market. On the other hand, the new BMW M340i sedan is available for Rs 69.20 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Engine power of the new BMW XM
The new XM is the first M model from the brand to get a plug-in hybrid powertrain. It gets a 489bhp, 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 engine mated to an electric motor, which generates a combined power outcome of 653bhp and 800Nm of peak torque. This engine is mated to an 8-speed automatic gearbox that sends power to all 4 wheels via the M xDrive system. BMW is also preparing a more powerful version of the XM, dubbed the Red, which will be launched globally in September 2023. This hybrid powertrain model will generate combined power and torque of 748bhp and 1000Nm, respectively.
New BMW XM Top Speed
The new BMW XM SUV claims to accelerate from 0 to 100 km in just 4.3 seconds. However, this car can achieve an electronically limited top speed of 250 kmph. The optional M Driver’s Package can increase the top speed to 270 kmph. The new BMW XM can run up to 80 km in Pure EV mode. The SUV has an Adaptive M suspension, electronically controlled dampers, and a new 48V system.
New BMW XM Look And Design
In terms of looks and design, the new BMW XM gets a large, shiny kidney grille with gold treatment, a split headlamp unit, 21-inch wheels as standard, large air intakes, and slim L-shaped rear lights. , and gets the latest generation M Sports brake calipers with Black. Customers can also opt for 22-inch or 23-inch M light alloy wheels.
New BMW XM Features
The cabin layout is shared with the iX and i4. The rear seat gets what is called the ‘M Lounge,’ where a lot of awareness has been paid to the comfort of the occupants. It has a 12.3-inch digital instrument console and a 14.9-inch touchscreen infotainment technique with the latest iDrive 8 software. The SUV gets ADAS technology, 4-zone climate control, and Harman Kardon surrounds sound system.
BMW M340i Facelift
The new BMW M340i has a 3.0-liter, inline-six turbocharged petrol engine with a 48V mild hybrid system. This engine generates a power of 374 bhp and a torque of 500 Nm. Power is sent to all four wheels via an 8-speed automatic gearbox.
BMW M340i Speed
The company claims the new BMW M340i facelift sedan can rev from 0 to 100 km in just 4.4 seconds. Compared to the standard 3 Series, the BMW M340i facelift comes with lower, M-specific suspension, M Sport differential, M Sport brakes, and M Sport exhaust.
BMW M340i Features
The facelift model comes with slimmer headlamps, restyled grille, and a revised rear bumper. It rides on newly styled 19-inch alloy wheels. Inside the cabin, the sedan gets a freestanding curved instrument panel that houses a 14.9-inch curved touchscreen and a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be