Germany’s luxury car manufacturer BMW has introduced the world’s first colour-changing car.
BMW introduced this colour-changing car at the Consumer Electronics Show 2023 (CES 2023) held in Las Vegas. The company also displayed this car at this fair last year, which has been showcased again.
BMW introduced the colour-changing car at CSE 2023 (CES 2023) and was named BMW i-Vision DEE. It is a concept electric car showcased by BMW with the tagline ‘less is more’. This electric concept car has 240 e-ink panels installed so that this car can change 32 colours.
Along with changing 32 colours, another feature of this electric car is its driving range; according to reports, it can give a driving range of 500 to 700 kilometres once fully charged. For this car, the company will use a fast charger instead of the normal charger so that this car can be charged in a few minutes.
According to the information received from the model of this concept electric car by BMW, the company will give a large luxury cabin in which hi-tech features will be added. It will be given a full touchscreen dashboard with features like a large size head-up display, a 16-inch touchscreen infotainment system, AI, and voice commands can be included.
The company still needs to give information about the launch of the colour-changing car. Still, according to reports, the company may introduce this colour-changing technology in its new class EV in 2025.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be