German luxury carmaker BMW has introduced the updated BMW X5 and X6 globally. There have been minor changes in the exterior and interior of both luxury SUVs. This car company has been released online. Its production will also start in April 2023. However, the company has not yet disclosed when this car will be introduced in the Indian market.
In terms of design, both the X5 and X6 get sleek LED headlamps, a sculpted bonnet, a large kidney grille and wide air vents. BMW claims the headlights are 35mm narrower than before, and the X5 gets an optional illuminated front grille. The X6 gets a standard octane lower face with the standard M Sport package.
The rear of the SUV features wrap-around tail lamps and quad exhaust tips. Colour options for the X5 include Brooklyn Grey, Isle of Man Green and Marina Bay Blue. The X6 is available in Blue Ridge Mountain Metallic, Brooklyn Gray Metallic, Skyscraper Gray Metallic and Frozen Pure Gray Metallic.
Coming to the changes in the cabin, the luxury car gets a rotating digital panel mounted above the dashboard. The latest version, 8.0, runs on BMW’s iDrive operating system. It has a standard 12.3-inch instrument display and a 14.9-inch touchscreen infotainment display. It also gets the BMW Live Cockpit Plus system, which includes cloud-based BMW Maps navigation.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be