South Korean carmaker Hyundai Motor has showcased the Dynamic Black Edition of its popular mid-size SUV Creta in Indonesia. The company has also written a caption with this limited edition, introducing the limited edition with a caption, “Those who love black live colourful lives.”
Hyundai Creta Dynamic Black Edition Design
On the outside, the Dynamic All-Black Edition of the Hyundai Creta gets a grille, alloy wheels, and Hyundai badging at the centre of the Dynamic Black signature parametric grille. This edition is similar to the Hyundai Creta Night Edition launched in India last year.
Interior of Hyundai Creta Dynamic Black Edition
The Dynamic Black Edition of the Hyundai Creta gets an all-black interior with silver accents. The SUV also gets black elements on the centre console, dashboard and seats.
It gets an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, wireless phone charging, digital driver display, leatherette upholstery and BlueLink-connected technology. The car gets a Hyundai Smart Sense, a suite of ADAS. It gets 4 drive modes like Eco, Smart, Comfort and Sport.
Hyundai Creta Dynamic Black Edition Engine
The Hyundai Creta Dynamic Black Edition gets a 1.5-litre in-line four-cylinder petrol engine, which generates 115 PS of power and 144 Nm of maximum torque. This engine is paired with a 6-speed manual and CVT automatic gearbox.
Verna, it will be launched in March.
Hyundai Motor is about to launch its new generation Verna in Indian country in March. Bookings have also started for this car, which customers can book by depositing a token of Rs 25,000.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be