While buying a new car, customers take care of its looks, features, space, price, etc. But one more important thing that is kept in mind while buying a car: is its mileage. Due to expensive fuel, people now give more importance to high-mileage vehicles.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio
Maruti Suzuki’s second-generation Celerio is one of the country’s most fuel-efficient cars. Its VXi AMT variant returns the highest mileage of 26.68 kmph. While its ZXi and ZXi+ AMT variants get a mileage of 26 kmph. Also, its ZXi+ manual variant returns a mileage of 24.97 kmph. The price of this car in Delhi ex-showroom is between Rs. 5.15 lakh to Rs. 6.94 lakh.
Honda City e-HEV
The e-HEV variant of the Honda City was launched earlier this year. It gets a powerful hybrid powertrain. The car gets a 1.5L naturally aspirated petrol engine with hybrid technology. This car has a mileage of 26.68 kmph. The ex-showroom price of this car in Delhi is Rs 19.92 lakh.
Suzuki wagon R
Maruti Suzuki Wagon R has the option of a 1.0-litre petrol engine and a 1.2-litre petrol engine. In this, the first engine gets a mileage of 25.19 km and 24.43 km. Its CNG variant gets a mileage of 34.04 km/kg. The ex-showroom price of this car ranges from Rs. 5.45 lakh to Rs. 7.08 lakh.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire gets a 1.2-litre K12N petrol engine with a start-stop function. The mileage of this car is 24.12 km in AMT variants and 23.26 km in manual variants. The ex-showroom price of this car in Delhi is between Rs. 6.24 lakh to Rs. 9.18 lakh.
The new 2022 Toyota Glanza gets a 1.2-litre 4-cylinder DualJet K12N petrol engine. The manual transmission of this car gets an ARAI-certified mileage of 22.35 km, and the AMT transmission variant gets a higher mileage of 22.94 km. The starting ex-showroom price of this car is Rs.6.49 lakhs.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be