Due to the high demand for SUVs in the country, several brands are trying to expand their SUV brand portfolio there. Here is a list of the top 5 new midsize SUVs for 2023–2024 in India, in case you have plans to purchase a new SUV soon.
Honda midsize SUV
According to reports, Honda is working on a new midsize SUV for the Indian market that will launch there in 2023 before the festive season. This new SUV will be supported on the same base as the Honda Amaze and have similar engine options to the Honda City. Of course, this new SUV will come with many goodies.
New Renault Duster
The Duster was one of the most popular SUVs on the market when it was launched in the nation in 2012. The new Duster will probably be introduced by the company soon in India. The new model will ride on the CMF-B platform and probably only come with a turbocharged petrol engine that might be paired with an all-wheel drive system. However, there are still some unknowns.
Kia Seltos Facelift
In the second half of 2023, the new Seltos facelift is most likely to debut, competing against models such as the VW Taigun, Skoda Kushaq, Hyundai Creta, Maruti Grand Vitara, and Urban Cruiser Hyryder. This new SUV will have new amenities, a revised exterior design, and subtle interior upgrades to give it a contemporary look. The new Kia Seltos will still be available with the same engine options, but some standout features of the facelift model include the ADAS safety package.
The Tata Curvv, which made its debut in 2022, is presently one of the most anticipated SUVs on the market. While it will go on sale in the second half of 2024, this new SUV will likely debut in late 2023 or mid-2024. While the company may introduce an all-electric version of the Tata Curvv in India, it is expected to be sold with petrol and diesel engine options.
Hyundai Creta Facelift
The updated Hyundai Creta, which will have a new exterior appearance, features, and improved safety technology, is also anticipated to hit the market shortly. The same engine options will be available for the new Creta, with manual and automatic gearbox choices.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be