After a long wait, Maruti Suzuki has finally introduced its premium hatchback Baleno and 6-seater SUV XL6 in factory fitted CNG avatar. Both these cars sold at Maruti Suzuki’s premium dealership Nexa have better mileage and features. Maruti Suzuki has extended its S-CNG technology to Nexa cars as well. While the Maruti Baleno CNG is offered a 30.61km/kg mileage, the Maruti XL6 CNG is offered a 26.32km/kg mileage. Let us now tell you the price and features of these new CNG cars of Maruti Suzuki.
View Price of Baleno CNG and XL6 CNG
Maruti Suzuki Baleno CNG has been introduced into Delta MT and Zeta MT. While the Maruti Baleno CNG Delta MT variant costs Rs 8.28 lakh, the Maruti Baleno CNG Zeta MT variant costs Rs 9.21 lakh (ex-showroom). Both these variants are Rs 95,000 more expensive than their petrol counterparts. The Maruti Suzuki XL6 CNG is offered only in the Zeta variant and is priced at Rs 12.24 lakh (ex-showroom). It is Rs 96,000, costlier than its petrol model. You can also rent Maruti Baleno CNG and XL6 CNG at a monthly subscription of Rs 18,403 and Rs 30,821, respectively.
Mileage & features
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno CNG mileage is up to 30.61km/kg. The premium hatchback comes with a host of features, including a 7-inch Smartplay Pro touchscreen infotainment system, voice assistance, smartphone connectivity, Suzuki Connect, a dedicated screen for CNG and 6 airbags.
Whereas the Maruti Suzuki XL6’s mileage is 26.32km/kg. A 1.5L Dualjet petrol engine and a factory-fitted CNG kit power the SUV. The XL6 CNG has many features, including a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity, Suzuki Connect, cruise control, 4 airbags and ISOFIX child seats.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be