Different companies’ cars and bikes are launched almost daily in countries, including India. Their price and features make them different from each other. Before buying this, there is a question in the mind of many people whether they should buy petrol, CNG or electric car. In view of this, some companies have launched vehicles in 2 variants.
This includes manual and automatic transmissions. Both of these have different advantages and disadvantages. If you are also going to buy a car, then definitely know about the advantages and disadvantages.
Types of automatic transmission
There are 5 types of automatic transmission. After knowing about it, you will be able to make sure which is the best among all these.
The types include CVT, IMT, AMT, automatic torque converter, and dual-clutch transmission. Dual clutch transmission is also known as DCT or DSG. These automatic transmissions are used in cars ranging from luxury to entry-level. Simply put, there is no need to shift gears frequently in a car with automatic transmission.
Advantages of Automatic Transmission
The first thing is that it is very easy to operate. People need to remember to change the gear while driving, and many times even by mistake, the vehicle stops when it is suddenly shifted from 1st gear to 4th gear. To avoid this, automatic transmission vehicles can be used. If you are going on a crowded street or a long route, automatic transmission cars can be a good option. Even new drivers can drive it very quickly.
These are the disadvantages of automatic transmission.
An automatic transmission car is expensive to maintain compared to a manual one. Not only this, but its parts are also a bit expensive. In this, you cannot increase or decrease the speed suddenly. In manual vehicles, it is possible to do this by changing gears. On the other hand, overtaking is more accessible in automatic cars. By the time people change gears, someone else can overtake and overtake. At the same time, manual vehicles give slightly more mileage as compared to automatic ones.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be