Bengaluru startup Pravaig has showcased a good range of electric cars at the Auto Expo, including the Pravaig, Defy electric SUV and the army-specific Pravaig Veer. People have been waiting for Pravaig electric cars for a long time, and now they have been presented to the world. Pravaig pavilion at Auto Expo 2023 is spectacular, and the company has showcased its entire range.
Pravaig launched its electric SUV Pravaig Defy in the Indian market last year, whose ex-showroom price is Rs 39.5 lakh. Bookings for Pravaig Defy are open for a token amount of Rs 51,000, and deliveries will begin next July-August.
The Pravaig Defy is quite different and unique, with an all-LED light setup that is very special. This electric SUV has a 90.9kWh lithium-ion battery. The electric motor in Pravaig Defy generates 407 bhp power and 620 Newton meter torque.
Regarding Pravaig Defy, the company claims that it can run up to 500 kilometres on a single charge. A 150kW DC fast charger has also been given in this electric SUV. The features are also good in this EV.
Pravaig has displayed its other electric car, Veer EV, at Auto Expo 2023, specially designed for military personnel. Pravaig says the Veer EV can be driven up to 10 lakh km.
This car with a closed cab design looks very rugged, which can be used in off-roading and other difficult conditions. It has a dual electric motor, which generates 408hp power and 620-newton meter torque. The Pravaig Veer EV is powered by a 90.9kWh lithium-ion battery, which the company claims can deliver a range of 500 km on a single charge. Pravaig Veer EV can be charged from 0-80% in just half an hour. Considering the needs of military personnel, there will be many options to customize the features. The price of the Pravaig Veer EV will be revealed in the coming days.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be