The brand-new Toyota Land Cruiser LC300, which made its debut in 2021, has now been unveiled for Indian customers. The model was displayed at the Greater Noida 2023 Auto Expo. With the generation shift in a few global regions, the SUV gained a GR Sport and a 70th-anniversary edition. In India, official reservations for the new Land Cruiser LC300 have already started. The SUV would be entirely imported into this country and is anticipated to cost roughly Rs 2 crore.
The automaker has announced that it will provide a 3-year/1,000,000-kilometer warranty on the SUV. The 409bhp, 3.5L, twin-turbo petrol V6 and the 305bhp, 3.3L diesel engines are available for the new Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 globally. The SUV will only be offered here with a diesel engine. It takes 6.7 seconds to go from 0 to 100 kilometres per hour. A 10-speed automatic gearbox will handle the transmission chores.
The approach angle (32) stays the same, but the departure angle increases to 26.5 degrees. The SUV has 230mm of clearance from the ground. The drivetrain system for a 4X4 vehicle is included. The new Land Cruiser LC300 receives a Multi-Terrain Monitor system and a more sophisticated Multi-Terrain Select system, which provides for Deep Snow and Auto modes. For keeping its speed while off-roading, it has a revision control mechanism.
Five colour variations will be available to buyers, along with three upholstery choices, including dual-tone Red and Black, Beige, and Black and Beige. It includes a 14.2-speaker JBL audio system and a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
The new Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 is built on the GA-F platform, which is a descendant of the company’s TNGA (Toyota New Global Architecture) platform. New high-strength steel has been added to the ladder-on-frame chassis to increase stiffness. The new model weighs about 200 kg less than its forerunner.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be