Kia has introduced its new Carnival MPV model in India. The current Carnival has been in the country’s domestic market for a long time. At the same time, this new generation model has been introduced with many new features besides being much bigger than its current model.
The design of the new Carnival is bolder than before. With a length of 5156 mm, the car is one of the longest cars in India and is much bigger than the current model.
The cabin offers decent space on the inside with captain seats and multiple seating configurations. At the same time, double 12.3-inch screens have been given in its dashboard. Also, this model is more comfortable than ever.
The sliding doors in this MPV are its hallmark. While inside, there is good space to be seen with the luxury upholstery. Many features like ADAS and 3-zone climate control have been given to make it safe and comfortable.
The new generation Carnival will continue with a bigger diesel engine mated to an automatic gearbox. While overseas, the new Carnival also gets a bigger petrol engine.
Considering its luxury features, the car will be offered in India at a reasonable price. At the same time, it is much more than Toyota Vellfire and Innova Highcross. Hence, it can be expected to be priced around the top-end variant of the Innova Hycross. There is a good demand for premium MPVs for long and comfortable journeys, and the Carnival fulfills that need.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be