Maruti Suzuki will launch two new SUVs at the 2023 Auto Expo in Delhi next month. Both these SUVs will join the new Grand Vitara-like range. One of these two will be a crossover and a proper 4×4 vehicle.
Both these SUVs are SUV Jimny and Baleno Cross. The Jimny will be the first SUV from Maruti to be a hard-core off-roader, and its 5-door version has been prepared for the Indian market. The new Jimny will also get hard-core off-road capability along with more space.
The other SUV, on the other hand, will be a crossover based on the Baleno hatchback but will get a facelift with new styling and cladding all around. Despite being based on the Baleno, it will have higher ground clearance and will sit below the Brezza in the portfolio. Besides getting the turbo petrol unit in Baleno Cross, many other changes are expected.
Maruti Suzuki is looking to increase its SUV portfolio, and with these two new launches, the space of SUVs in the company’s portfolio will be filled. Both the Jimny and Baleno Cross will be lifestyle SUVs and will be sold through Nexa sales outlets.
Apart from launching these two new SUVs, Maruti will also showcase a concept electric SUV on the first day of the 2023 Auto Expo. The company has established several cars like Baleno, Grand Vitara and the new Brezza in 2022, which will continue in 2023 with the launch of models like the Jimny and Baleno Cross.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be