The country’s largest company Maruti introduced two SUVs on the second day of Auto Expo 2023. One of these SUVs is the all-new Maruti Suzuki Fronx.
This is the all-new SUV from the company. The company is offering it in five variants. These are Sigma, Delta, Delta Plus, Zeta and Alpha. It has also been offered in single and dual-tone colour schemes, just like the Jimny. This SUV will have five colour options in monotone and three colour options in dual tone. These include Arctic White, Earth Brown, Opalnut Red and Silver.
The company has given two engine options in Fronx. The first engine is a 1.2-litre K-series engine, while the second option is a 1-litre K-series turbo engine. The SUV will get 89.73 PS of power and 113 Newton meters of torque from the 1.2-litre Dual Jet VVT engine. This, too, has been paired with Idle Start/Stop technology. Along with the 1.2-litre engine, the SUV also gets a choice of five-gear manual and automatic transmissions.
The one-litre K-Series turbo engine gives the SUV 100.06 PS of power and 147.6 Newton meters of torque. Idle start/stop, regenerative braking, and electric torque assist technology is offered in the SUV with this engine. Along with this, the option of a five-speed manual and six-speed automatic transmission is being given in the SUV. The SUV gets a 37-litre fuel tank with both engine variants. There are disc brakes at the front and drum brakes at the rear. The SUV will get 195/60 R16 tyres.
In the Fronx SUV, the company heads-up display, 360-degree view camera, 22.86 cm Smart Play Pro infotainment system, Arkamys music system, wireless Android and Apple Car Play, onboard voice assistant, over-the-air updates, USB, Bluetooth connectivity, four speakers, Dual Tone, TFT Display, Gear Shift Indicator, Wireless Charger, Paddle Shifter, Cruise Control, Electric Foldable ORVM, Engine Push Start/Stop Button, Keyless Entry, Steering Mounted Controls, 60:40 Split Seats, Power Windows, Climate Control Features like rear AC vents will be available in this SUV.
Safety features on the SUV include ESP, hill hold assist, side and curtain airbags, dual front airbags, reverse parking sensors, electric rear defogger, ISOFIX child seat anchorage, live vehicle tracking, location sharing, over speed alert, seat belt alert, Features like an immobilizer, emergency alert, breakdown notification, stolen vehicle notification and tow away and tracking will be available.
After introducing Jimny and Franks on behalf of the company, their booking has also been started. Both SUVs can be booked online and offline by paying Rs 11,000.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be