Luxury car maker BYD introduced the limited edition of its new luxury electric car BYD Seal at Auto Expo 2023. The BYD Seal will be the third passenger EV within two years and will be launched in India in the fourth quarter of this year.
According to the company, the BYD Seal is the first electric sedan car built on the E Platform 3.0, in which the company gets an 8-in-1 high-capacity electric powertrain. The company has used Cell to Body (CBT) technology in this sedan.
The company has introduced this electric sedan with two battery packs. The first battery pack has a capacity of 61.4 kWh and the second battery pack has a capacity of 82.5 kWh. Apart from the home charger with both these batteries, the DC fast charger will also be available.
The company claims that the BYD Seal can deliver a driving range of 550 km from the 61.4 kWh battery pack once fully charged. The 82.5 kWh battery pack offers a range of 700 km. With this range, the company claims that the car can rev from 0 to 100 kilometres per hour in just 3.8 seconds.
Talking about the dimensions of BYD Seal, the company has made this electric sedan 4,800 mm long, 1,875 mm wide, and 1,460 mm high with a wheelbase of 2,920 mm.
Build Your Dream has yet to make any official announcement regarding the launch of this electric sedan. Still, according to reports, the company may launch it in the Indian market by December 2023. Let us tell you that Build Your Dream (BYD) also launched its first electric car BYD Atto 3, in India in the last month of 2022. The ex-showroom price of this electric SUV in India is Rs 33.99 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be