German automaker Audi has launched its Q3 Sportback car in India. This car is the coupe version of the Q3 SUV that was launched in the country a few months ago. It has been crafted in a sportier design.
Audi Q3 Sportback Design?
The new Q3 Sportback comes with S-Line exterior styling package, 5 spoke V style ‘S Design’, and 18-inch alloy wheels. The Q3 Sportback also gets LED headlamps, a panoramic glass roof, and LED rear combination lamps with dynamic turn indicators. The new Audi Q3 Sportback has five color options: Turbo Blue, Glacier White, Chronos Grey, Mythos Black, and Navarra Blue.
Audi Q3 Sportback Interior & Features
About the car’s interiors, it gets ambient lighting with 30 color options, a 10.1-inch multimedia infotainment touchscreen, a virtual cockpit and 2-zone climate control, and a host of other features. It gets two interior color options, Okapi Brown and Pearl Beige.
Audi Q3 Engine
The car retains the same 2.0L petrol engine as the Q3, generating 190 hp power and 320 Nm torque. This car catches a speed of 0-100 kmph in just 7.3 seconds. A wheel drive Quattro system has been given in this car.
The Q3 Sportback joins the new trend of SUV coupe cars in its segment, which is considered the top end of the segment. With this car, Audi has expanded its portfolio. Its fresh look makes it stand out from other competitors. Also, it gets a more powerful petrol engine which makes the Q3 Sportback a great offering for its price point. This segment has no strong competitor to the Q3 Sportback in India. The Q3 Sportback will appeal to people looking for a stylish vehicle. While the standard Q3 starts from the Premium Plus and goes up to the Technology variant, the Q3 Sportback has been introduced in the S-Line trim.
Audi Q3 Sportback Price?
The ex-showroom price of this new Audi Q3 Sportback car in Delhi has been kept at Rs 51.43 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be