Audi has released another teaser of its high-riding four-door coupe concept, the Activesphere. The new teaser shows a top roof and a bottom view of the concept, which will be unveiled on January 26, 2023. The new angle reveals a few more design details of the concept.
It has a glass roof design extending from the windshield’s base to the C-pillar. The model also gets carriers for skis on the roof, while the rear deck gets a wood finish. Other details include prominent wheel-arch flares, red seat upholstery, and Audi logos at the front and rear.
These new details add to the previous teasers of the Activesphere concept that reveal the final model to be a high-riding four-door coupe.
Audi has yet to confirm any mechanic features of the new Activesphere, though the model is likely based on the company’s upcoming Premium Platform Electric (PPE) architecture. The new architecture is expected to debut with the upcoming A6 and Q6 e-Tron models and will offer greater scalability and performance than the existing EV platform used by the company.
Activesphere concept: battery size, power
Although Audi has stated that the battery capacity is anticipated to be larger than 80kWh, the Activesphere’s battery sizes have yet to be made public. This vehicle will have a range of about 310 miles.
Powertrain specifications for Audi’s concepts range from 400 horsepower and 689 pound-feet of torque for the Urbansphere to 721 horsepower and 960 pound-feet of torque for the Grandsphere.
At Audi’s “Celebration of Progress” event, the Activesphere will have its official public premiere.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be