Aston Martin has designed its new DBS 770 Ultimate as a futuristic sportscar, giving it a new attractive look. Only 300 coupes and 199 Aston Martin DBS 770 Ultimate convertibles will be available under this upgrade. Out of which, all the cars have been booked, and deliveries will start by the end of summer.
Aston Martin DBS 770 Ultimate: Engine upgrade
The new DBS 770 Ultimate is powered by the company’s most powerful 5.2-litre, quad-cam V12 engine. Which power of 769hp and torque of 900 Nm is available only at 1,800 rpm. The 8-speed ZF gearbox has also been retuned to offer quicker shifts. The car can accelerate from 0-100kmph in just 3.2 seconds and has a top speed of 340kmph.
Aston Martin DBS 770 Ultimate: Mechanical Upgrade
The Aston Martin DBS 770, launched last year, comes with a V12 engine that delivers massive power, a strong drivetrain, and a massive chassis that is easy to handle. The car also gets redesigned adaptive dampers on all four corners and a new solid-mounted steering column for better control of denting rolling refinements, which helps deliver a pleasurable driving experience. The front-end stiffness of the car has increased by 25 per cent, while the rear-end stiffness has increased by 3 per cent.
Aston Martin DBS 770 Ultimate: Exterior and interior updates
The upgraded Aston Martin DBX 707 gets an aggressive design makeover compared to the current DBS, which looks quite different. It also gets horseshoe-shaped bonnet vents that enhance engine cooling, a redesigned splitter, and larger new air vents along with further downforce at the front, which boost airflow. Other key changes include more use of carbon fibre body components, a bespoke rear diffuser and a new 21-inch wheel.
The interiors are minimal but now get top-rugged leather and Alcantara sports seats. The badging on the DBS 770 Ultimate looks stunning as it is laser printed with a different colour combination used for the cabin trim and stitching.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be