Preparations are being made to bring an electric car from the American company Apple. The company has given a big update on the launch and price of the vehicle. It has been told by the company when the car will be introduced and at what price the car can be bought.
When will Apple’s electric car come?
According to media reports, the project of the electric car has been being worked on by Apple for a long time. The project has been named Titan by the company. The company has made a big announcement regarding Apple Titan. The company has said that the car can now be introduced by 2026. Earlier, the vehicle was expected to be launched by 2025.
What is the reason for the delay?
According to media reports, the organizers of this project of Apple believe that it is only possible to prepare a self-driving car with steering and pedals in the present time. Preparing such a car in such a situation may take more time. Apart from this, the company also wants to do without after the launch of their Tesla; there will be significant problems due to the new self-driving technology.
Some people left the project.
According to media reports, some of the key people in the team that made Apple’s car had left the group. The departure of essential people from the project has also affected the plans for the mass production of the car. However, the company also hired former Lamborghini executive Luigi Taraborelli. But now, there is a discussion within the company that it will only be possible to bring Apple’s car after 2026.
What will be the price?
According to media reports, Apple’s first electric car could cost around one lakh US dollars. This is a little more than about 82 lakh rupees in Indian currency.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be