Tata is preparing to launch the electric version of its most popular hatchbacks, Altroz and Punch. According to sources, Tata can launch the electric version of both Punch and Ultraz cars at Auto Expo 2023. However, Tata has not officially announced it.
The electric version of Altroz was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2020. The camouflage of the Altroz EV has also been spotted several times during road tests. Tata is working on making the Altroz very special in every way.
The company is also preparing to launch the Altroz EV with Ziptron technology. A 30.2 kW battery pack will be given in the car, and its motor will generate a power of 129 PS. At the same time, special attention is being paid to the range of the car, and according to the information, the car can cover 312 km on a single charge. Will be able to decide the journey of Along with this, three types of driving modes will also be given in it.
More features will be seen in EVs than in combustion engine-based Ultros. It will have a 7-inch infotainment system, cruise control, ambient lights and many more features. Also, the look of the dashboard will be changed in the interior. On the other hand, talking about the exterior, changes will be seen in the front grille, headlights, and rear profile of the car. Along with this, the car’s graphics will also be seen changing, enhancing its look.
The price of this premium hatchback from Tata is likely to be around Rs 14 lakh ex-showroom. At the same time, it is also discussed that the price of the car can be reduced because the company is continuously working on keeping the price of cars low and creating a maximum customer base.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be