In India, the next-generation Renault Duster, which is based on the substantially personalized CMF-B architecture, is anticipated to go on sale around 2024–2025. According to rumours, Renault India intends to release the new Duster version in 2024 or 2025 with an anticipated $500 million in expenditure. With a significant amount of domestically produced equipment, the CMF-B platform will be introduced to the local economy and the industry’s repertoire is anticipated to grow as a result of this expenditure. The French company is said to be releasing a seven-seater compact SUV based on the Bigster prototype in conjunction with the updated Duster.
In addition to accomplish efficiencies of magnitude, Renault’s relationship with Nissan will be crucial in the manufacturing of these upcoming cars. The Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, MG Astor, Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara, Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder, VW Taigun, and Skoda Kushaq will be competitors for the second-generation Renault Duster when it debuts.
The CMF-B foundation will be altered for usage in India and various developing countries, however it is currently unknown what particular engine alternatives will be offered on the redesigned Duster. In its current lineup, Renault offers a 1.0-liter three-cylinder NA petrol engine and a 1.0-liter three-cylinder turbo petrol engine with conventional and automatic transmission options.
The next-generation X-Trail is now undergoing vehicle trials in India by Nissan, and it is anticipated to go on purchase in 2024 or at the conclusion of this season. The future Duster built specifically for India may become a Nissan sister. We may anticipate the inside to include high-end equipment to compete with contemporary rivals as well as cutting-edge technology for luxury, efficiency, and security.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be